Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wow I've Been Busy

I'm sorry to all that read my blog. I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to update. Since I last posted we went letterboxing 2 weekends in a row. We also went to the Marshfield fair. Farm animals and demolition derby. Yay!(not) The baby was scared and everything was waaaaaaaaay toooooooooooooo expensive. ($3 for bottled water) We did get to go letterboxing beforehand and got three boxes. One of which I totally wanted before it was moved north for permanent planting. I've also been training boxing buddies, making ltc's, stamping many many postals, and if you saw the pics of Mt. Letterbox, I've been trying to keep up with the FlyLady. So far so good. Monday was Shoebee's birthday and today is Ferg's Bday and it's also the LB Brat's first day of 6th grade at the Middle School. Yay!!!! Ferg goes back after Labor day at his dad's house. Today he is 7. Finally, now I shouldn't have to hear about his bday for another year. I hope everyone has a terrific day and if you'd like to check out the Buddies in Training feel free on my buddy blog. Thanks for reading

-HG of the Shoebee Crew

No comments: