Monday, July 9, 2007

Caught up for the Moment

This weekend was a long one for me. Saturday was a little boring and blah but Sunday well now there was a good day. My family decided to go hiking at the Otter River State Forest in Baldwinville, MA. We were stopped by a park ranger with a patch on her shirt that said "Park Ranger of the Year 2007". After getting a trail guide from her we could tell why she had that patch. :) So we got to the beginning of the trail and the most amazing thing happened. Shoebee agreed to a camping trip in Littlmoon's Back yard. (Watch out Littlmoon, here we come) And on the trail we went. The hike was great, we found 2 boxes, and hiked 4 miles on the nature trail from one campground to the other. :) The kids went swimming. Even Peanut Girl. It was a great day, there were no arguments, and everyone was happy. Did I mention it was great? The only thing that was a pain was that Shoebee made me wait all day to tell Littlmoon our plans. So score one for HG. Hopefully the rain will let up here and I can head for the PO to get my mail from the postman holding it hostage. (That stupid orange card.) I still think he should have left as much mail as would fit and put the rest on the card. Oh well. Bye for now.

-HG

No comments: