Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Belated 4th!!!

So, after two days of trying, I finally figured out how to log into my blog. Yup, I'm a blonde. We went to visit my dad's for a cookout yesterday. It was alright. Peanut girl really liked the grass. The rest of my clan spent most of the time on the trampoline.
After we got home I went to work on PLBs. I completed a bunch of them. Any that I completed were sent off today. Let me think, I sent out 4 presidents, Fill my Kitchen, Down on the Farm: Cat and Kitten, and that might be it but I'm not sure.
The discussion about our camping/gathering trip is still ongoing. I'm trying to convince Shoebee that it will be so much fun to camp in another LBoxer's backyard. He's a little skeptical. He's a little skeptical of everything. I'll work on him some more. (Littlmoon if you're reading this, I'm trying really hard to convince him.) I have just now been interrupted by the Ferg so bye for now.

-HG

2 comments:

littlmoon said...

:} Now I Have have a face to go with the name! YOu are your family are beautiful!!!
~littlmoon

littlmoon said...

Sorry, I ment you AND your family are beautiful!