Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Stuff headed for the PO Mon(2) and Tues(3)

For anyone who missed the PO list on the boards, here it is. From now I plan to post trips and send outs for the Post Office. I'm also going to try to post our letterboxing journeys as well. Thanks for reading my blog.

So, I had a small pile up of plbs(10). I started to go through them and got 4 stamped and mailed. Then I had to check the mail box and whoa!!!! Six more envelopes in the box. Soooooo, I stamped them all and postagized them all and they are ready to go tomorrow. They are:
In the Mail Today:
Down on the Farm- Shoafsters
Down on the Farm- Sweet & Sour
Old Cannonball Had a Farm- Spot Marks the X
Candy Madness- Shoafsters
Going Out Tomorrow:
If you give a mouse a cookie- Six Stars
Bam Margera- Oracle
Charlotte's Web- Mitchell Mackinac
Superheroes- TK
I Lose This All The Time- Dragonfly Shell
I Lose This All the Time- Mr. Duck
Dad Takes The Baby- TeamMtpt101
Don't Forget the Sunscreen- Dragonfly Shell
Don't Forget The Sunscreen- Gillespie Tribe
Don't Forget The Sunscreen- Beach Volleyball

Thanks everybody, these stamps were awesome!!!
-HG
PS The correct answer is postal clog.

No comments: