Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Letterbox Maintenance Results and other stuff

We ended up at our favorite park for a cookout, which came out pretty good. While there, I had the chance to checkup on 5 of my 6 boxes there. For the most part the boxes were fine. EXCEPT for the fact that someone put the books and stamps in the boxes loose and the bag around the box. Little things like that make me want to put an f-10 restriction on just so that they have to log a little to get the clues. Of course, LBNA doesn't support that so I guess that would make it really unfair.
Shoebee and I also talked about the Kites Gathering some more and if you listen to us you can tell that we don't take many vacations together. So much planning, so little help from the family. As I type one is in the tub, one sleeping, and the other two are glued to the tv. Of course I am the one who is typing, just got done gluing stamps, 1/2 way through the dishes, and most of the laundry put away. Let me tell you that Shoebee being home on vacation is a lot of work. Has anyone done a maid stamp recently? I'd like to borrow it for my forehead. :)
All in all it's been a productive day. I only received one postal today. I haven't logged or stamped yet cuz I know it's the only one till at least thursday.
I'm still waiting on several alphabet cards. I can't wait to send them back. Everytime Shoebee sees the GIANT envelope of Flash Cards, his forehead starts to wrinkle and he kinda mutters under his breath. I don't know if he says I love my wonderful fiance or I hate Postals. It's one or the other. :) Thanks for reading. That's all for now.

-HG

No comments: