Thursday, July 26, 2007

HG's Mega Postal Update 7/26/07

First off, in the last two days I have stamped in like a billion plbs. Each one was awesome. I can't believe the creativity. So I hope I get every plb in this list.

1) Postals that went out yesterday:

Lucky 7/7/07: Horseshoe
Ind. Day: Liberty Bell
Ind. Day: Backyard BBQ
Flying Bat PLB by Batty Girl
Sesame Street: Big Bird
Sesame Street: Slimy the Worm
Down on the Farm: Barn and Clothesline
Old Cannonball's Farm: Tractors
Luau: Tiki Torch
Luau: Hula Dancers Boy and Girl

2) Postals all packed and postagized and headed for the PO shortly:

Dirty Jobs: Worm Dung
Mother Goose: Humpty Dumpty
Mother Goose: Slug a Bed
Sesame Street: Bert and Ernie
Alt Signature Stamps: Mine
A Slice of the Pie: Mine
What's in the Jungle: Dung Beetle
What's in the Jungle: BIg Spider
Circus Train: Giraffe
Circus Train: Gimme some Magic
Super Heroes: V
Super Heroes: the Tick

3) Postals in next batch to go tomorrow or Saturday

Signs of a letterboxer: Get a Clue
Signs of a letterboxer: Someone in the Woods
Scooby Doo: Smilin Scooby
Wizards: Shadow Magic
Mother Goose: Butterfly
Luau: Bird of Paradise
Cannonball's Farm: Chickens

I think that's all of them. I'm still waiting for 2 letters in my alphabet flash cards, and a bunch of flags. Thanks-HG

No comments: